- What is outplacement?
- Why outplacement?
- Advantages as a participant
- Advantages as an employer
Meesschaert & Partners provides professional outplacement guidance. This guidance includes support
of a technical nature
- help with drafting a curriculum vitae and covering letter
- analysis of job offers
- job interview and other training
- creation of a professional Linkedin account
of a psychological nature
taking stock of your personal situation
psychological support for employees and partners
of a logistical nature
- professional secretarial support
- provision of the network (both companies and headhunters), with the necessary introductions
Thanks to this support, the various individuals can find suitable jobs quickly, as wage earners or in a self-employed capacity. For anyone who starts an independent activity, there is a cooperation agreement with an accountancy firm and a lawyers' association.
Outplacement is not: Headhunting - Job searching - Recruitment - Interim
Outplacement, however, is unique support in relation to career changes that incorporates elements of each of the above specialisations.
Meesschaert & Partners develops programmes that meet the
specific needs of both the organisation and the employee
We work closely and conscientiously with each individual on the issues below until a new position is found:
- The identification of future career goals.
- The analysis of professional skills, strengths and weaknesses, personality and experience.
- The provision of specific advice in relation to career transition.
- The development of a job search strategy.
- Strengthening core competences for (re)entering the labour market. This can range from relevant technical skills to a personal development plan, presentation techniques, drawing up a curriculum vitae, interview techniques, organisational tips, etc.